Swan Valley School has had a very bumpy ride since it disposed of its previous Principal in November, when he left with immediate effect. A previous article covers some of the issues surrounding this, and has attracted a mixed batch of comments about the school and its actions. I have now had complaints from several parents about Swan Valley, shortly to become Ebbsfleet Academy under the sponsorship of the Hayesbrook School in Tonbridge, about its heavy handed approach to forcing parents to sign the Home School Agreement agreement which appear to be completely counter-productive, and contravene government regulations. This latest controversy appears to be a prime example of unnecessarily heavy handed behaviour by the school in its attempts to introduce new disciplinary standards....
Displaying items by tag: home school agreement - Kent Independent Education Advice
Wednesday, 07 August 2013 19:43
Published in News Archive
News & Blog by Email
Receive all the latest news & blog posts from this site via email. Subscribe now!
New this week
- Duke of York's Royal Military School - Allegations of Cover Up of Abuse
- Simon Langton Girls' Grammar School: Headteacher Resigns following KCC Investigation
- University of Roehampton: Calling all teachers holding Certificates of Education
- Possible new Free Schools in Kent, including Grammar Schools
- A Parental View of Medway Council