Personal material deleted as out of date
Review of the Year 2015; and looking forward to 2016Written by Peter Read
Kent on Sunday has published my personal Review of the Year, reproduced in full here. It will come as no surprise that it is introduced as: "As pressure grows on teachers, is 2016 going to provide any relief? - Probably not according to former headteacher and education adviser Peter Read in his end of year report", and concludes with "What is certain is that the education map is changing faster than at any time I can remember in my forty years of working in the county, with government more firmly in the driving seat than ever before. I see no sign of relaxation of this centralised and politicised grip in the near future, so hang on for another bumpy ride in 2016."
Latest from Peter Read
- Duke of York's Royal Military School - Allegations of Cover Up of Abuse
- Simon Langton Girls' Grammar School: Headteacher Resigns following KCC Investigation
- University of Roehampton: Calling all teachers holding Certificates of Education
- Possible new Free Schools in Kent, including Grammar Schools
- A Parental View of Medway Council
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.