Supporting Families
  • banner8
  • banner12
  • banner2
  • banner13
  • banner7
  • banner11
  • banner4
  • banner3
  • banner10
  • banner9

Complaints about Special Education Needs

  • Currently I have no experience of these, but you will find further details here. My sense is that where a complaint to SENDIST is also possible, the latter is preferable, as it has carries the force of law and worsk to a stricter timetable.
Last modified on Friday, 03 June 2011 21:35