- Currently I have no experience of these, but you will find further details here. My sense is that where a complaint to SENDIST is also possible, the latter is preferable, as it has carries the force of law and worsk to a stricter timetable.
News & Blog by Email
Receive all the latest news & blog posts from this site via email. Subscribe now!
New this week
- Duke of York's Royal Military School - Allegations of Cover Up of Abuse
- Simon Langton Girls' Grammar School: Headteacher Resigns following KCC Investigation
- University of Roehampton: Calling all teachers holding Certificates of Education
- Possible new Free Schools in Kent, including Grammar Schools
- A Parental View of Medway Council